Jiri Maly sr. & Charles Barry
Company´s historical milestones:
- 1996 – ZVVZ Prachatice ltd. established (mainly focused on centrifugal fans design & field services)
- 1999 – company name changed to Vzduchotechnika Prachatice ltd. (started own limited size production – mainly fan spare parts)
- 2001 – investment to the manufacturing equipment (increase of manufacturing abilities)
- 2005 – rent of new manufacturing hall (launching own fans production, further growth)
- 2007 – new investment plans of the company have been started
- 2009 – partnership with Twin City Fan Companies closed
October 14th 2009
Vzduchotechnika Prachatice s.r.o.
represented by owner Jiri Maly sr.
Twin City Fan Companies Ltd.
represented by owner & CEO Charles Barry
TCFC acquired 70% share of the company, name of the company changed to
TCF Vzduchotechnika ltd.
Further construction of new manufacturing facilities just started…